Saturday, January 3, 2009

Photography by ThemeLibre at DeviantArt

I have previously asked that if any of our readers want to have their work featured in this blog then they should contact me.

I am pleased to introduce our very own Vianney, who has directed me to his outstanding portfolio of work on DeviantArt, and I am delighted to feature him as part of the blog's Undiscovered Artists theme.

Vianney has an extensive range of aesthetically pleasing photography, and although regretably I am only able to feature a few choice pieces of his work, I would throughly recommend looking through his gallery.

Congratulations Vianney.





December 11th

This piece was especially prepared for Jean-Sébastien Monzani's great Advent Calendar Project.




Sabrina BW - IV




Francois T - Mon Fils

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment